Our Amber hues, Terra-Maxi crossbody purse is the Lara Croft meets Katharine Hepburn meets Indiana Jones: power-infused, rebel chic and utilitarian. Made for handsfree travel ease or everyday indispensables: wallet, glasses, journal / book, pen, tablet / Ipad, mobile, mini-umbrella, and personal care essentials. It comfortably fits more than you might imagine and its solid design lends itself to organizing items for easy-access.
Your partner wont mind carrying this one for you! This is such an awesome gender-neutral handbag that ladies and gentlemen can easily take turns carrying it anywhere: a trip, a hike, a festival, a concert, on vacation, you name it. The only issue is whether to buy one or two; it's so fun and functional, your partner may borrow it a little too often.
This tricolor structured silhouette complements many men's and women's outfits. Its back, exterior, slip-pocket is large enough to carry your tablet, mobile, or a thin notepad and can even serve as a quick place to hang your sunglasses, store keys, and keep other things handy. Inside, it houses an interior wall-pocket, three pen holders and a single, spacious, structured compartment. The 7-hole adjustable strap easily transitions for crossbody or over the shoulder use. It also features a secure, belt-buckle closure.
The Terra-Max breaks the ordinary rules, reaching for the Extraordinary. As Katharine Hepburn said, “If you obey all the rules, you miss all the FUN!”
Lifetimes of Gratification
- This is an heirloom piece; a work of art that ages with charm, becoming softer and more beautiful with every use
- Lifetime warranty on workmanship and material defects; Applies to materials and manufacture, when used responsibly and applying care instructions. Please do not expose to harsh chemicals or ill-treatment; See our care instructions
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee; For more details: A Lifetime of Satisfaction
Each item we feature is skillfully and lovingly crafted by exceptional makers. Handmade leather products may vary slightly due to the nature of cowhide, the tanning/dying processes and the human hand. Leather lovers realize that fine leather conserves naturally-occurring marks, scrapes, and scars as insignias of nature, not defects. It is also normal for colors to slightly vary, but not significantly.
Handmade in Colombia
- Fine, enduring quality
- Artisanal, master craftsmanship
- Long-established, leather-work tradition: designs are made using expansive piece(s) of leather with only a few seams, ensuring a long-lasting, sturdy structure
Unlined Interior and Meticulous Hand-Stitching
- Attentively hand-stitched with industrial-strength, waxed thread
- Top-quality leather is best exposed; you won't miss the typical synthetic lining
Full Grain, Cow-Hide Leather
- Eco-conscious tannery sourced
- The highest quality leather: burnishes and beautifies with everyday use
- Conserves the naturally-occurring marks, scrapes, and scars as insignias of nature, not defects
Pockets / Organizers
Aesthetically, functionally, and artistically stitched onto the handbag, forming part of its sturdy structure:
- Features a Spacious Back, Exterior, Slip-Pocket (8" Length x 6.5" Height)
- Features an Interior Wall-Pocket with Pen Holder (7" Length x 5.5" Height)
- Two Additional Pen Holders on the Side Walls
Closure and Handle Strap
- Has a secure, adjustable belt-buckle closure; it’s not a magnetized, faux buckle
- 7-hole, dark chocolate, adjustable strap
- Wear over-the-shoulder or crossbody
Dustbag is Included
But, trust us, you’ll end up using this dustbag for groceries, because you’ll use our purses often!
Size and Weight Specifications
- Handle Drop Adjusts from 18.25” to 21.5"
- 10” Bag Height
- 10” Bag Length
- 2.75” Base Width
- Strap Adjusts from 28.25” to 31.5” From Shoulder to Base
- 3” Opening
- Weighs 3/4 lb
- Model is 5’7”
“Makers-Matter” Commitment: The Maker World is committed to sustainable compensation for top-quality handmade products. We do not to haggle over the maker's pricing. The intent is that makers and their employees have a real chance at raising their living and working conditions. We are equally vested in the success of our business models, whose benchmarks are conscious commerce, exceptional-quality products and sharing prosperity.
Strengthening Maker Communities: A percentage of your purchase goes to fund a maker-project that furthers artisan training, sustainability and apprenticeships, Check back with us for updates on contributions and upcoming products.
Avoid the Landfill: Send your handbag back to us for up-cycling. Although, an heirloom piece to keep for lifetimes, we will take long-used handbags back to be reused in other artisanal works.
A Different Kind of E-Commerce Approach, Complimentary Gift IOU Cards and Real-time Video Experiences to the Maker's Den.