Flor Flair, Red & Gold Tote Bag
The Flor Flair handbag is fun, fashion and function all in one. This bag’s golden flower stencil falls gently against a vibrant, red grained leather that is breathtakingly elegant. This carry-all is designed for plentiful storage in a deceptively compact-design; it even fits your 13” laptop. Be prepared for what your day brings!
- Marisol Prada’s Flor Flair tote in soft cowhide leather with a pebble finish
- Flat shoulder straps, 10.5" drop
- Full zipper closure
- Side-snap buttons for tighter or looser opening
- Inside combines natural exposed, stenciled leather and thin leather lining
- Flat bottom
- Dimensions: 13.5”H x 16”W x 4”D
- Weighs 1.5 lbs
- Exterior zip pocket (9.75”H x 10.75”W with 9” Zipper Opening)
- Two interior slip pockets (5"H x 5”W)
- Interior ID / credit card slip pocket (3.5”H x 4”W)
- Models 5'3" and 5'7"
- Handmade in Colombia
About Marisol Prada
Marisol Prada designs are vibrantly innovative and energizing. Her Colombian maker-roots, practical nature, design expertise and global outlook inspire versatile, finely crafted, real-life collections. Marisol Prada nurtures Colombian craftsmanship by facilitating women’s opportunities and growth in the leather-making trade. She provides local makers with dignified pay, ongoing training, and work-life balance.
“Makers-Matter” Commitment: The Maker World is committed to sustainable compensation for top-quality handmade products. We do not to haggle over the maker's pricing. The intent is that makers and their employees have a real chance at raising their living and working conditions. We are vested in conscious e-commerce (Buying Better), providing you exceptional-quality products and sharing prosperity with our makers.
Strengthening Maker Communities: A percentage of your purchase goes to fund a maker-project that furthers maker training, sustainability and apprenticeships. Check back with us for updates on contributions and upcoming products.
Avoid the Landfill: Send your handbag back to us for up-cycling. We will take long-used handbags back to be reused in other artisanal works.