Pink Chameleon Satchel Handbag
This lively, duffle-style, satchel handbag, is a stylish-comfort carryall. Add to it uniquely interchangeable handles (2 extra color palettes included) and you will fashionably transform your mood and your outfits without sacrificing precious time switching handbags. (Pup accessory / charm, is not included with the handbag, but can be purchased separately).
- Marisol Prada’s duffle-style satchel handbag, with two extra handle colors for interchangeable looks (Turquoise Blue Multi-colored handle-set and Purple/Mauve Multi-colored handle-set)
- Rolled Shoulder straps, 8" drop
- Full Zipper Top Closure
- Unlined, hand-stencilled interior (Exposed natural leather)
- Flat bottom with protective feet
- Dimensions: 9"H x 12"W x 6”D
- Exterior zip pocket 8"H x 9.75”W (6.75” Zipper Opening)
- Interior Slip pocket 3.75"H x 4.75"W
- Weighs 1.25 lbs
- Model height 5'7"
- Handmade in Colombia
About Marisol Prada
Marisol Prada designs are vibrantly innovative and energizing. Her Colombian maker-roots, practical nature, design expertise and global outlook inspire versatile, finely crafted, real-life collections. Marisol Prada nurtures Colombian craftsmanship by facilitating women’s opportunities and growth in the leather-making trade. She provides local makers with dignified pay, ongoing training, and work-life balance.
“Makers-Matter” Commitment: The Maker World is committed to sustainable compensation for top-quality handmade products. We do not to haggle over the maker's pricing. The intent is that makers and their employees have a real chance at raising their living and working conditions. We are vested in conscious e-commerce (Buying Better), providing you exceptional-quality products and sharing prosperity with our makers.
Strengthening Maker Communities: A percentage of your purchase goes to fund a maker-project that furthers maker training, sustainability and apprenticeships. Check back with us for updates on contributions and upcoming products.
Avoid the Landfill: Send your handbag back to us for up-cycling. We will take long-used handbags back to be reused in other artisanal works.